Yamaha Star Stryker banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
No prob; I have a "build" thread with higher res pics and details - go to "nyjol build" in "mods & Accessories" (I don't know how to link to a thread...pathetic, I know...)

·
Registered
125 Posts
I hate painting, mainly because I don't have the patience to do a good job, however all you folks who have done the black paint have convinced me that I need to. This winter I guess the plastic "chrome" is coming off and the paint is going on.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I'm not patient either. After each coat of paint I would do a chore or play some video games, go out throw another coat on, go do some more chores. Until I was done. I also did two pieces at a time, that way I wasn't trying to do everything at once.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Me too - impatient. Did 'em all at the same time, that way it takes less time. Sanded 'em with a Black & Decker mouse palm sander; made it nice & quick. Sittin there hand-sanding would've driven me NUTS...

·
Registered
253 Posts
nyjol said:
Me too - impatient. Did 'em all at the same time, that way it takes less time. Sanded 'em with a Black & Decker mouse palm sander; made it nice & quick. Sittin there hand-sanding would've driven me NUTS...
I hand sanded everything, it was a pain in the ***

21 - 28 of 28 Posts