Yamaha Star Stryker banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While using the MO free app tonight I found where I could change my email and did so. The app said it was successfully changed. I then went to post something and was refused access. I tried to logout but there is no option to do that. I deleted the app and reinstalled it but got the same result. I tried the web UI and it wouldn't let me do anything either.

I finally guessed that a confirmation email might be waiting. Note that I had to guess at that since the app said everything was good. I found the confirmation email, confirmed, and was then able to post to SOME threads - but not this one.

Why am I banned from starting a new topic here with the app? I had to use the web UI to post this.

·
Administrator
178 Posts
That's odd, you shouldn't be banned from anything at all. can you try clearing your app cache and posting a thread here again?

~Kay

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
That's odd, you shouldn't be banned from anything at all. can you try clearing your app cache and posting a thread here again?

~Kay

Hello Kay, I have been trying to get banned from something but I am unsuccessful. Can you please tell me show me how to Flash my app cache? I want to make sure I know how to do this?

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

~Kay

That worked. Thanks.

Suggestion to your software folks: don't report a successful password change if the change hasn't been confirmed. By definition it isn't successful until it is confirmed.

·
Administrator
178 Posts
Hello Kay, I have been trying to get banned from something but I am unsuccessful. Can you please tell me show me how to Flash my app cache? I want to make sure I know how to do this?
Hi, I would just like to clarify, what do you mean by "trying to get banned"?

Thanks,
Marie, Community Support

·
Administrator
178 Posts
Good to know he's loved. As for the email issue, I'll ask the tech team to add in a notification asking members to reconfirm via their new email address.

~Kay

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Good to know he's loved. As for the email issue, I'll ask the tech team to add in a notification asking members to reconfirm via their new email address.

~Kay

Thanks Kay, appreciate the follow up.

BTW, were you with MIB in a prior life?

:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts