Yamaha Star Stryker banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I was on my way to my second job today. Just cruising behind a car about 50-60 feet while going about 65-70 mph. My music was playing, awesome mood, and then it begins... the dude puts on his windshied washer and F***ing soak me... I was wtf, well maybe his window was dirty and he really just didn't put any thought into it.. then I thought ok, maybe my headlight is blinding him through his drivers side door mirror. So I move over the passenger side and slow down a little bit. The road goes into two lanes and I was gonna pass him and continue on my way. So he speeds up so he is beside another car so I can't pass. At this time I start getting really pissed off... Well about 2 miles up the road it goes into one lane again.... Well the guy mashes his brakes and I end blowing by him the breakdown lane.. of course showing him that he is number one. He frigin speeds up and and get about no **** 2 feet from my fender.. I look back and just wave him to come on hit me a**hole... So I again hit the throttle and get two car ahead of him... This guy passes these two cars, gets next to me and starts to pushes me into on coming traffic, I end up standing on my pegs and drive my foot into his window. Well he ends up following me to my job, I get off my bike, rip my helmet off and the yelling begins, my boss comes out tells me to come inside, the gets in his car and flips me off. I chased him down in the parking and went to open his door, but he locked it... which was actually a good thing and saved me from assault charges.... but seriously if I wasn't in the military and didn't have alot to loose I would have smashed his face in with my helemt. I am really glad I wasn't carrying today, because I probley would have shot him..lol.. F***in guy... OOHHHH it gets me so mad just thinking about

Ok.enough with my ranting and raving..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
135 Posts
That's crazy!! I'm glad your OK and didn't drop the bike or something!

I had a similar incident happen to me about a month ago. I was driving on the highway behind some young kid in his POS ricer car and he did the windshield washer thing to me. At first I thought nothing of it until I saw him laughing with his buddy in the passenger seat and he did it again. I don't wear a helmet here in CT. so the alcohol in the washer fluid got under my glasses and in my left eye and it burned like ****! When I saw my exit coming up I pulled up next to the passenger side of the car and kicked it so hard it dented the side of his Acura and blew out the passenger window(got to love those Red Wing steel tipped work boots!). I then ditched off my exit and went to work.

The way I figure, we're even! The look on both their faces was priceless too, I'm a good size guy and they must have thought I was going to kill them!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
574 Posts
I can't believe that actually happens! I guess I'm just so trusting that I would never think that people actually do things like that!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
247 Posts
My first time I almost laid it down, a guy pulled in front of me making a left. I killed the bike, not thinking of holding the clutch, as it turned sideways. I flipped him off and he had the balls to toss it up back. Unfortunately, I was in IL (no helmet).

Now I just carry a handful good sized lug nuts that my roommate bought and didn't fit his truck. Soon I'll have my CCW license in MO, and I'm making a holster for the bike that is easy to see!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,585 Posts
UrbanRage said:
So, I was on my way to my second job today. Just cruising behind a car about 50-60 feet while going about 65-70 mph. My music was playing, awesome mood, and then it begins... the dude puts on his windshied washer and F***ing soak me... I was wtf, well maybe his window was dirty and he really just didn't put any thought into it.. then I thought ok, maybe my headlight is blinding him through his drivers side door mirror. So I move over the passenger side and slow down a little bit. The road goes into two lanes and I was gonna pass him and continue on my way. So he speeds up so he is beside another car so I can't pass. At this time I start getting really pissed off... Well about 2 miles up the road it goes into one lane again.... Well the guy mashes his brakes and I end blowing by him the breakdown lane.. of course showing him that he is number one. He frigin speeds up and and get about no **** 2 feet from my fender.. I look back and just wave him to come on hit me a**hole... So I again hit the throttle and get two car ahead of him... This guy passes these two cars, gets next to me and starts to pushes me into on coming traffic, I end up standing on my pegs and drive my foot into his window. Well he ends up following me to my job, I get off my bike, rip my helmet off and the yelling begins, my boss comes out tells me to come inside, the gets in his car and flips me off. I chased him down in the parking and went to open his door, but he locked it... which was actually a good thing and saved me from assault charges.... but seriously if I wasn't in the military and didn't have alot to loose I would have smashed his face in with my helemt. I am really glad I wasn't carrying today, because I probley would have shot him..lol.. F***in guy... OOHHHH it gets me so mad just thinking about

Ok.enough with my ranting and raving..
**** son!! thats some cry S**T!!! people are dicks!! carry some big ball barrings and toss that S**T at their asses glad to hear u made it through that day
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,585 Posts
silverridge08 said:
That's crazy!! I'm glad your OK and didn't drop the bike or something!

I had a similar incident happen to me about a month ago. I was driving on the highway behind some young kid in his POS ricer car and he did the windshield washer thing to me. At first I thought nothing of it until I saw him laughing with his buddy in the passenger seat and he did it again. I don't wear a helmet here in CT. so the alcohol in the washer fluid got under my glasses and in my left eye and it burned like ****! When I saw my exit coming up I pulled up next to the passenger side of the car and kicked it so hard it dented the side of his Acura and blew out the passenger window(got to love those Red Wing steel tipped work boots!). I then ditched off my exit and went to work.

The way I figure, we're even! The look on both their faces was priceless too, I'm a good size guy and they must have thought I was going to kill them!
Ive had that happen to me also but it was an accident and didnt continue.... but if i get some jacka$$ that wants to laugh then im F*****G S**T UP too!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,585 Posts
Elle said:
I can't believe that actually happens! I guess I'm just so trusting that I would never think that people actually do things like that!
Thats how i think of things sometimes but we gotta face it... People could care less for "Riders".... No respect at all..... Like i said.... Ball Bearings!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
665 Posts
I love the people that do 10 miles an hour under the speed them (usually in a decent car) then when you go to pass they think its a drag race. I passed a Nissan 350z a couple of months ago that was doing 40 in a 55. By the time I was in front of them I was doing 100 and was running out of passing lane.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am gonna have to get something for my pockets.. lol.. Hopefully I won't have to deal with this again..
 

·
Hero Member
Joined
·
2,671 Posts
UrbanRage said:
I am gonna have to get something for my pockets.. lol.. Hopefully I won't have to deal with this again..
back in the 70's my dad and all his bud's rode a bunch. he said they would carry marbles and bb's for drivers that deserved them. If need be they would speed up and just toss some over there shoulder and it'll take out all of their head lights and whatnot.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,199 Posts
unfortunately there's always gonna be some dumb kid or just general idiot that wants to be cool for his buddies or just be a jackass for ****s and giggles, I always try to remember I was young and dumb once when it's a kid but when it's a grown man I tend to let my inner grizzly loose.
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top